Welcome to the Best Life Daily Community!
Hi, we are Jim and Tabitha Conyers, the founders of the Best Life Daily website, a Personal Finance/Lifestyle blog.
Our blog is about personal responsibility for our finances and our lives. The great thing about financial freedom is that anyone can attain it.
We’re glad you’re here because it means you’re probably interested in taking care of your finances, and we’re here to help.
Our blog is dedicated to showing others how to save money and live a frugal lifestyle. It is also committed to helping you improve your life by discovering and scaling a part-time side hustle that you can turn into a full-time career.
Making Extra Money Each Month Can Help You:
- Pay off your debt faster
- Spend more time with your family and friends
- Save more for your retirement and future goals
- Change careers or work from home
- Obtain financial freedom
- Give more to your church or charity
- Pay for your children’s education
- Enjoy vacations
- Pay off your mortgage faster
- And help with your dreams and aspirations
Just think what a huge impact a couple of hundred dollars a month could have on your life.
We decided to live a frugal lifestyle or minimalist approach to life. We now know that frugal living is the means to a happier, more fulfilling life. It has helped us build a positive outlook and habits to manage our money effectively. We are on a financial journey so we can live a life of abundance and someday, wealth!
Our Debt Story
We are a midlife couple that has learned the hard way that debt and things won’t ever give you FREEDOM, just a bunch of stress!
We realized that we were paying most of our paychecks to credit cards, a mortgage, and insurance companies, and hoping we had enough to get by until the next paycheck. This is no way to live.
It was such a stressful time! We love each other and have been married for almost 28 years. But it seemed like we would argue over bills and money. It felt like there was no way out, and we would never be debt-free. We couldn’t see how to fix the financial mess we created.
I remember feeling like we were drowning. The stress had become so immense, and it was hard to breathe. I was continually wondering how we would ever pay off our debt. We couldn’t sleep at night. It felt like the walls were closing in on us. We thought we might have to move but didn’t have enough money for that.
We started reading personal finance blogs and the Bible. We started our journey of correcting our mistakes. We implemented everything we could to begin attacking our debt.
We reigned in our spending. We worked two and three jobs, saved every penny we could to put towards digging ourselves out of debt.
Fast forward to today, and we are almost debt-free. It worked! We now have all debt paid off except our mortgage.
Wow, it is so freeing to see the tremendous amount of debt gone! We want this for YOU, too! If we did it, YOU can do it too!
A Little About Us:
- We both have bachelor’s degrees
- We were college sweethearts
- We got married after college and have two amazing daughters
- Jim was a police officer for over 12 years
- Tabitha worked as a health care manager for 14 years and later became a nurse
- Most of our lives we’ve worked two or three jobs
- We live in the mid-west in a quiet little cozy town. They still have cows right next to the grocery store. Amazing!
- Tabitha has managed millions of dollars for her employers, but we never made a conscious decision to make a budget for our own life until we became personally responsible
Above all else, we started this blog with the motto of helping people with their money. It has become our passion to help other individuals and families to gain control of their debts and finances so you, too, can experience the liberating feeling of financial freedom!
Integrity is the most crucial thing in building real friendships that last. It is our PROMISE to you that we’ll be that trusted source of information.
We are now able to shift our focus towards retirement and to spend quality time with our family and friends.
We hope you’ll join us on this financially freeing journey.
Here are a couple of posts to get you started to save money:
- 60 Simple Ways to Save Money
- My FreezEasy Save My Family Time and Money While Eating Healthy Tasty Meals
- Save Money: How to Make Foaming Hand Soap
Here is an article on how to make money:
Come hang out with us on Social Media…
One Last Thing
Best Life Daily’s content is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. We are not accountants, attorneys, or financial planners. Please do your due diligence or contact an independent financial professional of your choice for help with your situation.
Please be sure to read our legal pages:
How Can I Contact You?
You can drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.